April 3, 2017
Station 26 Brewing Co is GROWING!
We're hiring a MARKETING + EVENTS MANAGER.
FULL-TIME MARKETING + EVENTS MANAGER
The Station 26 Marketing + Events Manager is charged with developing and executing a strategic marketing plan for the brewery, as well as planning and executing events in the taproom and outside the taproom. This position reports directly to the President. Station 26 offers a competitive salary, health insurance, a flexible paid time off policy, and beer benefits.
- Create and execute a strategic, multi-channel marketing plan
- Manage all social media accounts
- Create content for and manage blog and monthly email newsletter
- Collaborate with the sales team to promote on- and off-premise programming
- Partner with the Taproom Manager to plan and execute events in the taproom
- Independently plan and execute events outside the taproom
- Support Station 26 public relations efforts, including editing press releases and maintaining relationships with the media
- Collaborate with our graphic designer on print and digital marketing collateral
- Manage our donation program
- Oversee a robust and dynamic merchandise line
- Participate on the Station 26 leadership team
- Assist the Station 26 team as needed with special projects and other tasks requiring "all hands on deck"
- 21 years old or older
- Passion for great beer
- Marketing experience required, event planning experience a plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Proven social media management experience
- Very strong organizational and communications skills, iron-clad reliability, and consistent follow-up
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please follow these instructions exactly:
- Send cover letter and resume to justin[at]station26brewing.co
- Subject line must read "Marketing + Events Manager"
- NO PHONE CALLS, and NO PERSONAL VISITS, please
Station 26 is an equal opportunity employer