February 8, 2017
Station 26 Brewing Co is GROWING!
We're hiring a DELIVERY DRIVER.
Station 26 Brewing Co. has an immediate need for a Delivery Driver to deliver our beer in the Denver/Boulder metro area. Tuesday through Friday availability is required. 30 hours per week guaranteed.
- Efficiently deliver our kegs and cans to on-premise and off-premise accounts in the Denver metro area
- Manage invoices and collect payments
- Perform occasional draft line cleanings
- Build and foster relationships with our retail partners
- Clean driving record and valid Colorado driver’s license
- Ability to lift, load, unload, and move products weighing up to 175 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to safely operate job-related equipment (hand truck, pallet jack, fork lift, etc.)
- Positive, upbeat, friendly attitude and demeanor - this position is a critical extension of who we are here at Station 26
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with tap lines and keg couplers preferred
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please follow these instructions exactly:
- Send cover letter and resume to sales[at]station26brewing.co
- Subject line must read "DELIVERY DRIVER JOB"
- NO PHONE CALLS, and NO PERSONAL VISITS, please
Station 26 is an equal opportunity employer